Monday, January 16, 2012

Workout Plans/Weekly Weigh In

I don't know about you, but I need to have a plan...for everything. Seriously - everything. This may drive Mr. G nuts, but tough. I'm a forgetful girl - what can I say?

This week - to hold myself accountable; I'm making a workout plan!

Monday: Interval Running Treadmill/ Strength Training - Abs/Arms Done
Tuesday: Bike 2 miles, Elliptical 2 miles, Run 2 miles (Due to time I only ran 1 mile) Done
Wednesday: Rest Day (yay!) Done I got 9 hours of sleep last night! It felt AH-MAZING!!
Thursday: Interval Running Treadmill/ 1 mile bike, 1 mile elliptical - Done
Friday: Straight Run - 3.1 Miles, Abs & Arms Strength Training - Done
Saturday: Interval Walking Routine/ Strength Training
Sunday: Rest Day

So, I weighed in this morning...Pretty excited that I'm down 4.5 lbs since last Monday (Jan. 9). I'm going to Newport Beach, California in 23 days!!! I'd like to be down another 5 lbs by then at least!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your goals. I totally appreciate your sweet comment. Putting all this stuff out there for everyone to read isn't always easy. I second guess whether it's a good thing to write so much about myself and my thoughts, but it helps me and to know it may helps someone else makes it worth it. :) Have fun in Newport, keep up your hard work. I'll bet you'll be down those 5 more pounds and if the scale doesn't show it...your clothes will. Don't pay attention to the scale (which is SO hard), but as your building your muscle and training you may just lose a lot of inches first. Thanks for reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I totally agree! I'm happy I at least have a few 'followers' now! ha. I look forward to reading your blog each day - thank you for the tips! Congrats again on your first Half!

      Delete