Wow - hard to believe 2011 is over!
My parents offered to babysit the kids overnight so we could head to a wedding reception...
Our friends...Jeff, Lisa, Groom - Jason, Bride - Darcie, Jenna and Jeff (Me and Mr. in the back)
This was a true ND wedding celebration...A garage party with 2 kegs, lots of food and some great 80's music.
On to my New Years Resolutions:
1. Fitness Resolution: Workout minimum of 5 days per week.
2. Running Resolution: To complete a half marathon and complete 1000 total miles in 2012.
3. Home Resolution: To become more organized at home with a routine of housework, laundry, budgeting.
4. Weight Resolution: Lose 25 lbs. and maintain it. Beginning 1-2-2012...since it's no fun to actually start your resolutions on the first day of the new year! I will be starting a weekly weigh in, food tracker and daily exercise report to help me with this goal.
5. Relationship Resolution: To communicate more effectively with Mr. G. and take more time for us!
Happy New Year!!!