Thursday, March 15, 2012

Unless you know for sure...

Training has been going really great!

The last time I blogged was Day 4. I am now on Day 15 and still hanging in there!

Last week looked like this:
Monday - 3 miles
Tuesday - 1.5 miles, cross trained
Wednesday - 3 miles
Thursday - Rest
Friday - 4 miles
Saturday - Cross trained

This week:
Monday - off (hubby on shift)
Tuesday - 3.5 miles
Wednesday - 6 mile bike ride (woke up super queazy...)
Thursday - 3.5 miles


(Tuesday's time: 39:53; excited to see that I'm going faster!)

Friday - Rest
Saturday - HOLY CRAP I have to run 5 miles. It's suppose to be in the 70's this weekend! That's crazy awesome - for North Dakota!

With all of the cardio I've been doing, I'm a little frustrated with the scale these days. I know it's because of what eat, or what I don't eat. It's something that I obviously need to work on more. I try to tell myself it's 70% diet, 30% exercise. Well, I have the exercise down - it's time to start logging my eating habits.

Now...onto the title of this post. So, we just had a vendor stop in my work to see how things are going, on his way out he walks past my desk and says, as he is rubbing his stomach and looking at mine, "what's going on with this?" (assuming I'm pregnant) - - Are you KIDDING me? Seriously. I could NOT believe what I had just heard. There is definite etiquette that needs to be addressed here....I just laughed it off and said, "nothing. just fat." Then he proceeded to say, "ya, I have 20lbs to lose, too. What are you doing about it?" - Um, excuse me sir, but are you kidding me right now. I wanted to just look at him and say, "just go. you are in way too deep." I then told him I was training for a half marathon. The look on his face was like "ya right." - - - Seriously....Unless the woman has a t-shirt on that says "BABY ON BOARD" - Keep your mouth shut.

Anyways....see ya next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment