Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 4 Training

Well...I made it 4 full miles.


I know it wasn't super fast or anything, but I'm okay with that.
I met Claire at the gym this morning...she was a little late getting there, so I started before her. It was so hot in the fitness center. I thought at one point I was going to faint. 

This weekend, Mr. G and I are taking the kids to a waterpark and staying in a hotel. It'll be a fun getaway. We keep saying we are going to do it, but never take the time to do it. The kids have been packed and ready to go since Sunday night when we told them the plans!

Training for the weekend: Saturday - swimming at the waterpark
Sunday - 30 min cross training

I'm actually looking forward to next week's training. I never thought I'd be able to run a Half Marathon. Pretty excited to at least try! Ha

Happy Weekend Blog Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment